- Sweet Biscuit Crumbs - 1 1/4 cup
- Butter - 80g melted
- Cream Cheese - 3x 250g softened at room temperature
- Caster Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Flour - 1 tbsp
- Mix biscuit crumbs and butter
- Press into the base of a buttered and lines 22cm springform pan. Chill.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs, lemon juice and flour, beat until just combined.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake in a 160c oven for 1 hour.
Note: If using a fan forced oven you should reduce the temperature by 20c.