Katie's Killer Potato Bake
In Katie's own words, this potato bake is highly addictive.
- Sweet Potato (large) - 1
- Potatoes - 5-6 washed
- French Onion Soup - 3 packets
- Sour Cream (light) - 2 large tubs
- Bacon (diced) - 500g
- Cheese (shredded) - 500g
- Onion (large) - 1
- Cut up sweet potato and potatoes into small pieces and boil.
- Whilst that's cooking, heat a large frypan or wok and cook onion and bacon together until golden brown.
- Once potato is boiled, put into a pan the potato mix with onion and bacon.
- Add sour cream and french onion soup packets. Mix until blended.
- Put into a baking dish with generous amounts of cheese on top. Cook on high until golden (roughly 20 minutes)
Served hot or cold.
Goes great with honey mustard chicken and salad.
Warning! This is extremely addictive!