Simple, basic, delicious man food. What to cook when you're not cooking..
- Corn Chips - 1 large packet
- Mince - 500g
- Taco Mix - 1 packet
- Salsa - 1 jar (Hot is best)
- Onion (large) - 1
- Red Capsicum - to taste
- Corn Kernels - to taste
- Lettuce - to taste
- Tomato - to taste
- Cheese - to taste
- Hot Sauce - to taste
- Brown mince in a large frypan, drain fat.
- Add taco mix and onions, follow instructions to cook. Add some hot salsa for a fuller flavour.
- Cut tomatoes and capsicum into small cubes, about 5-8mm in size. Place in a serving bowl with corn kernels and mix well.
- Shred lettuce, place in a serving bowl.
- Grate cheese, place in a serving bowl.
How to build
- Spread corn chips out across plate, trying not to overlap.
- Sprinkle taco mince lightly and evenly over corn chips.
- Drizzle hot sauce and salsa to taste over top.
- Sprinkle cheese to taste over the top.
- Spread Vegetable mix evenly over the plate.
- Lightly cover with Shredded lettuce.
How to eat
This dish is best eaten with fingers, one corn chip with toppings at a time. A fork comes in handy near the end. Enjoy with a Corona or Margarita as well as and Graces Guacomole and Sour Cream to Taste.
Instead of building the dish on top of the corn chips, sprinkle crushed corn chips lightly over your creation.